VEGAS SURVIVOR WHO DIED SUDDENLY PLANNED GROUP TO DISPROVE LONE WOLF NARRATIVE
Kymberley Suchomel Believed There Was A Cover Up Of Multiple Shooters
Kymberley Suchomel, 28, died suddenly on October 9 at her Apple Valley, California, residence 5 days after posting her version of events of the Vegas shooting to Facebook. Ms Schomel survived the ill-fated October 1 country music festival in Las Vegas she was organizing a survivor’s group in order to flesh out the strange event. In the days following the massacre, friends reached out to Suchomel over her October 4 post in which she described someone setting off “fire crackers” near the venue, and detailed being chased by numerous people, concluding at one point “There was more than one gun firing.100% more than one.” One long-time friend of Ms Suchomel’s, who asked to remain anonymous, provided screenshots of a conversation he’d had with her, in which she indicated a plan to “organize a group of survivors” in order “to piece things together.” “You can share my comment for sure. “I’m trying to organize a group of survivors so if anyone wants to contact me they can, because this doesn’t make sense and we are trying to piece things together.” Ms Suchomel told her friend, that she was compiling a “second by second story” detailing her experience, and pinpoints on an image where she’d been seated with her friends. Important to note is that much of Suchomel’s lengthy account – now deleted from Facebook, contradict the lone wolf shooter narrative provided to the public from law enforcement. Her family made the decision to deactivate Kymberley’s Facebook account due to “an overwhelming amount of messages” from conspiracy theorists claiming she was “murdered.” She may have passed away from a grand mal seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Ms Suchomel’s grandmother, Julie Norton, believes her granddaughter, Kymberley may have died in her sleep after her husband, Mike, left for work at 4:30 a.m., Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s was prone to seizures. Mrs Norton said, “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.” Before she met her untimely demise, Kymberley had told De La Cruz she was consumed with fear by the gruesome events she’d witnessed. Kymberley was also a charity organizer in California and had also created the High Desert Phoenix Foundation, which helps citizens of the region pay for costs associated with tragedies.
WHY IS LAS VEGAS CORONER’S OFFICE ON LOCKDOWN?
Why Would Coroner Need Protection Was Stephen Paddock The Only Shooter?
Shepard Ambellas | Intellihub
Footage obtained by Crowdsource the Truth’s Jason Goodman on Wednesday revealed the facility is being guarded by multiple police units despite the fact that the coroner is a dually elected official whose authority is among the highest of all law enforcement officials in the State of Nevada. The coroner is independent of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department altogether (i.e. the coroner supersedes LVMPD.) So why would the coroner’s office be on lockdown? I guess at this point one can only speculate. Other suspects on the loose? The cover-up of a Capstone Exercise? Did Capstone go hot? I mean, why would the coroner need protection if the lone shooter Stephen Paddock was dead? What is going on here? Why would the coroner need protection if the lone shooter Stephen Paddock was dead? What is going on here?
MYSTERY: INJURED MANDALAY BAY SECURITY GUARD JESUS CAMPOS VANISHES
Whereabouts Of Vegas Massacre ‘Hero’ Unknown After Cancelling Scheduled Media Interviews
The “hero” Mandalay Bay security guard shot during the Las Vegas massacre last week has vanished after bailing on several media interviews. Jesus Campos, the security officer shot in the leg by alleged gunman Stephen Paddock, was scheduled for 5 television interviews Thursday night, including one with Fox News’ Sean Hannity and ABC News. But when it came time for Mr Campos to tell his side of the story, he was nowhere to be found. The president of Mr Campos’ worker’s union, the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, said he vanished from one moment to the next. “We were in a room and we came out and he was gone,” the union president reportedly told the media. Asked why Campos did not appear on his show, host Sean Hannity indicated, “He [Campos] cancelled.” Mr Campos was set to fill in the blanks on many unanswered questions surrounding how the event played out. He was at the center of controversy after law enforcement issued a dramatic shift in the timeline of the Vegas narrative, initially claiming Mr Campos was a “hero” for disrupting Paddock 10 minutes he unloaded gunfire onto a crowd of 20,000 country music concertgoers.
However, one week later police revealed Campos did not interrupt Paddock’s rampage, and instead was shot as he approached the shooter’s 32nd story room a full 6 minutes before the shooting began. On Tuesday, an MGM Resorts International representative said the organization, which owns Mandalay Bay, took issue with police’s version of events. "We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publicly, and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate,” said MGM spokeswoman Debra DeShong. On Thursday, MGM revised its criticism of the narrative to say they were “confident” police weren’t giving accurate details, stating Paddock fired onto the crowd merely 40 seconds after Mr Campos reported being shot.
Thursday after his mysterious disappearance following his cancellation of various media interviews, but a woman who answered the door claimed, “I have to go. We can’t talk about stuff right now,” possibly due to a gag order. Currently Campos whereabouts are still unknown.
EYEWITNESS: ANOTHER ACTIVE SHOOTER TARGETED BELLAGIO HOTEL DURING VEGAS MASSACRE
Comes as the official timeline collapses
Alex Thomas | SHTF Plan
In yet another astonishing eyewitness report that contradicts the official story surrounding the worst mass shooting in American history, a married couple who were celebrating their 10th anniversary in Las Vegas at the time of the shooting have come forward to reveal that there was an active shooter inside the Bellagio Hotel around the same time that supposed lone gunman Stephen Paddock was found dead. During the confessional, a Canadian man by the name of Jeff detailed the fact that he and his wife were in the Bellagio Resort and Casino around 11:20pm on the night of the shooting when panic broke out in the hotel's lobby. Jeff begins the interview by making clear his belief that there were multiple active shooters targeting different places in Las Vegas on the night of the attack. “First of all, I think what needs to be said is that, from my perspective, there were multiple events that occurred around Las Vegas, up and down the Strip that night. It wasn’t just centralized around the Mandalay Hotel,” the witness claimed. The eyewitness then goes on to directly say that he and his wife were involved in an active shooter situation at a different hotel that authorities have so far done everything in their power to cover-up. “My wife and I were in Las Vegas celebrating our 10th anniversary and on October 1st we were involved in an incident with an active shooter at the Bellagio. There is no mistake in my mind about it,” he continued. Jeff then describes a scene in which he and his wife were walking through the main lobby when screams and gunfire erupted. Keep in mind, this is all information that the police and the FBI has hidden from the American people. “All of a sudden there was just a crescendo of screams that started behind us in the lobby,” he claimed. “Then I heard somebody yell ‘there’s a shooter! There’s a shooter!’ And then I heard like 5 or 6 pops, like unmistakable gunfire, unmistakably. That was about 11:20 when we heard the shots and the screams, at that point you could hear the screams and see hundreds of people running towards us.” Shepard Ambellas noted “The man’s claims match up to actual events captured in police audio recordings from the night of the shooting which confirms that between 11:15 and 11:18 p.m. on the night of Oct. 1 there was, in fact, something going on at the Bellagio.”
PRESIDENT TRUMP BLASTS COMEY, OBAMA DOJ IN WAKE OF EXPLOSIVE REPORT
Comey Best Thing To Ever Happen To Hillary, Says President
President Trump declared on Twitter Wednesday that James Comey “totally protected Hillary Clinton,” after the FBI confirmed the former bureau boss drafted a statement on the private email case 2 months before it was over. In a series of tweets, President Trump also took a swipe at the Justice Department, seeming to suggest they review what he called an apparent “fix.” “Wow, FBI confirms report that James Comey drafted letter exonerating Crooked Hillary Clinton long before investigation was complete,” Trump tweeted. “Many people not interviewed, including Hillary Clinton herself. Comey stated under oath that he didn’t do this –obviously a fix? Where is Justice Dept?”
FORMER OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF PROMISES ‘TRUMP-FREE ZONE’ IN CHICAGO
Rahm Emmanuel Chicago Mayor Tells Illegals “You Have Nothing To Worry About”
Obama’s former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, now mayor of Chicago, has promised high school students that they will enjoy a ‘Trump-free zone’, and that illegal immigrants will not have to worry about the President ending the so called “Dreamers” program. Speaking at Solorio Academy High School, Mayor Emanuel outlined his position on Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, stating “To all the Dreamers that are here in this room and in the city of Chicago: You are welcome in the city of Chicago. This is your home. You have nothing to worry about.” “Chicago, our schools, our neighborhoods, our city, as it relates to what President Trump said, will be a Trump-free zone," the Mayor added. “And I want you to know this, and I want your families to know this. And rest assured, I want you to come to school, and pursue your dreams.” Following Emmanuel’s comments, Chicago Public Schools CEO Forrest Claypool told Chicago Sun-Times that the schools in the city will serve as a “sanctuary” for undocumented students. “You are safe and secure here to learn, to grow and to pursue your dreams and we hope that you do so.” Claypool said. Last week it was announced that President Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program which, among other things, grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children. The program is seen as controversial, not only for offering amnesty to illegal immigrants, but also due to the fact that Congress, not the executive branch, is responsible for writing immigration law. Trump has vowed to oversee the issue and to make sure Congress acts.